Possible topics to cover on this subject could include:
1. IS obesity epidemic in USA?
2. How does mass media influence weight issues?
3. What can be done to stop the obesity being epidemic in USA?
4. Metabolism that affects the speed of weight loss and muscles that help you lose your weight faster.
5. The effect of fat foods with too much sugar and salt on.
6. Type II diabetes due to obesity.
7. Bottle feeding and its effect on childhood obesity.
8. Dietary and marketing approach. How dangerous it is to state that something is fat free, but still contains a huge amount of sugar.
The obesity problem today is really a broadly spread dietary disorder that affects anybody of all ages across the country. The main reason is that you can find a lot of junk food restaurants on nearly every corner. Because of the affordable prices, people will not make the best choices in what kind of food they consume.
Some examples of the unhealthy food could be snacks, like potato chips, and dinners that have too many calories. It’s not always the junk food that make people fat. An overdose of carbohydrates and starch may also lead them to gain unwanted weight.
Genetics also play a significant role in obesity. There’s an 80 % chance that the child from two obese parents could be born or become obese later in their life.
Pregnancy also can make women gain about 15-25 pounds following childbirth.
And finally, when energy intake is more then the energy output of the body, you will gain weight
Some other reasons for weight problems may also include:
· Idleness or lack of exercise
· Mental depression and overeating if one is not hungry because of sad feelings
· Genetics (almost inevitable for kids born obese)
Nowadays, there are not many remedies designed for weight problems.
The top 10 recipes are:
1. Be active and get regular exercise
2· Consume healthy foods, like salads
4· Nutritional pills (you won’t eat just much)
5· Strong will and …
If you like this essay, you can order a unique custom paper on this topic: “Obesity Problem in USA”!