I love Fiverr and I order few gigs per week. I was really glad when they introduced DamnQuickPay feature. Activation went smooth and ordering gigs became even easier then before. But when I got to the point of deactivating this feature it became a nightmare. I thought there would be a button inside my Fiverr account. But no. There was “You can deactivate DamnQuickPay™ anytime (in your PayPal account preferences)”.
I went to my Paypal account and tried to figure out how to turn this DamnQuickPay off. I dealt with PayPal subscriptions before, so I knew it was going be hard. But it was over my expectations. I have spent 20 minutes in PP account, clicking every links I could find (because using logic doesn’t help here).
When I became desperate I went to google searching for “how to deactivate DamnQuickPay”. I saw several links in search results leading to fiverr.com and followed them. But all could find there were several answers of Fiverr team stating “you can deactive it in your PayPal account” and “Send us an email to email@example.com. We will help you.”. So if you need a quick tutorial oh how to deactivate DamnQuickPay in your Fiver account – this article is for you.
How To Deactivate DamnQuickPay In Your Fiver
- Log into your Paypal Account.
- Click “Profile” in “My Account” section.
- Click “My money” (left sidebar)
- Find “My preapproved payments” and click “Update”
- Find “Can’t find what you need? Try the preapproved payment plans page” and click “preapproved payment plans”
- Find Fiverr API key on the list and click on it.
- Click “Cancel”